Small Meeting Room (Poulsbo) Capacity: 8
Please include set up and tear down time in your reservation. You should be prepared to vacate the room promptly at the end of your reservation.
Small Meeting Room Amenities
- 1 table
- 8 chairs
- Free public WiFi
- 1 Television with HDMI input
- Please note that the Library does not provide A/V equipment nor does the Library provide adapters for the television. Your device must be configured to use an HDMI cable to connect to the television.
Food and Drink
Food and drinks are not currently allowed inside any Library space, including all Library Meeting Spaces.
The Kitsap Regional Library in Poulsbo maintains the following parameters for meeting room bookings:
- Every member of your group is required to wear a face mask at all times while using Library Meeting Spaces.
- Contact us at 360-779-2915 if you have any questions about the reservation process
- Reservations for Meeting Spaces run on a quarterly basis and open for booking the month before each quarter of the calendar year.
- Parking availability is limited at the Kistap Regional Library in Poulsbo, especially during open Library hours. Spaces are not guaranteed for groups or individuals using the meeting rooms.
- If you expect more than five attendees, we recommend carpooling, using public transportation or parking off-site. Street parking may be an option when the Library lot is full. Please park in the Library’s lower parking lot whenever possible.
Power Available: Yes
The Kitsap Regional Library in Poulsbo is located at 700 NE Lincoln Road, and the Meeting Room is located upstairs, on the main floor.