Small Meeting Room (Poulsbo) Capacity: 8
Please include set up and tear down time in your reservation. You should be prepared to vacate the room promptly at the end of your reservation.
Small Meeting Room Amenities
- 1 table
- 8 chairs
- Free public WiFi
- 1 Television with HDMI input
- Please note that the Library does not provide A/V equipment nor does the Library provide adapters for the television. Your device must be configured to use an HDMI cable to connect to the television.
Food & Drink
Feel free to enjoy light snacks and covered drinks. We do not allow the cooking or heating of food in the Meeting Room.
The Kitsap Regional Library in Poulsbo maintains the following parameters for meeting room bookings:
- Reservations may be made no more than 12 months in advance.
- Groups are limited to 12 active reservations per calendar year.
- Reservations for next calendar year opens November 1.
- Select your preferred meeting room below to view additional details.
- Contact the Library directly with questions or for assistance with the meeting room reservation application process.
- Parking availability is limited at the Kistap Regional Library in Poulsbo, especially during open Library hours. Spaces are not guaranteed for groups or individuals using the meeting rooms.
- Please park in the lower parking lot. These spots are shared with regular Library patrons and staff.
- If you expect more than five attendees, we recommend carpooling, using public transportation or parking off-site. Street parking may be an option when the Library lot is full.
Power Available: Yes
The Kitsap Regional Library in Poulsbo is located at 700 NE Lincoln Road, and the Meeting Room is located upstairs, on the main floor.