Community Room (Poulsbo) Capacity: 80
Community Meeting Room Amenities
- 15 6'x3' tables
- Public WiFi
Technology available: TV monitor (HDMI connection only), Projector Screen (HDMI connection only), Stereo sound, Mic Stand. If your group needs an AV Kit to connect your device to our tech, please let a member of staff know when you check-in for your meeting. AV Kits include the following: Microphone, Microphone Cable, Microphone Clip, HDMI Cable, AUX Cable. Laptops are not provided.
Food and Drink
- Food and drinks allowed. No open flames, grills, or gas burners allowed anywhere on site. At the end of your meeting, please dispose of all waste in the provided trash receptacles.
- Contact us at 360-779-2915 if you have any questions about the reservation process
- Reservations for meeting spaces run on a quarterly basis and open for booking the month before each quarter of the calendar year.
- Reservations for the room can be made up to 10 hours in advance of the time of the booking.
- No same day bookings.
- Please include set up and tear down time in your reservation.
- Because the meeting room is in high demand, please exit the room promptly at the end of your reservation.
- Parking availability is limited at the Kistap Regional Library in Poulsbo, especially during open Library hours. Spaces are not guaranteed for groups or individuals using the meeting rooms.
- If you expect more than five attendees, we recommend carpooling, using public transportation or parking off-site. Street parking may be an option when the Library lot is full. Please park in the Library’s lower parking lot whenever possible.
Power Available: No
The Kitsap Regional Library in Poulsbo is located at 700 NE Lincoln Road, and the Community Room is located downstairs, on the first floor.