Port Orchard Meeting Room (Port Orchard) Capacity: 25
Community Meeting Room Amenities
- Up to 6 rectangular tables (each seating 4)
- 38 chairs
- Sink, counter
- Large screen television with HDMI port compatibility
- Large mobile whiteboard
Please note: the meeting room is not soundproof. We are not able to supply laptops for presentations or dry erase markers for the whiteboard. If you are using a Mac, you will need to provide an adapter cord.
- Contact us at 360-447-5440 if you have any questions about the reservation process
- Reservations for meeting spaces run on a quarterly basis and open for booking the month before each quarter of the calendar year.
- Social distancing: measures for supporting social distancing should be considered.
- Personal hygiene: hand sanitizer an/or access to soap and running water will be provided.
- Reservations for the room can be made up to 12 hours in advance of the time of the booking.
- No same day bookings.
- Bookings will be limited to six per year.
- Reservations will be confirmed via email.
- Please include set up and tear down time in your reservation.
4-hour parking is available directly across Sidney Avenue and behind the library.
The Kitsap Regional Library in Port Orchard is located on the waterfront at 87 Sidney Avenue, across the street from the foot ferry terminal. Directions from Google
Power Available: Yes